Zucchini Cheese Fritters With Parsley Dill Dip
Today we have delicious buffers and so that the dish is not too heavy, we round it off with a crunchy salad. Enjoy your meal!
- Large bowl
- 50 g Cheese mix ( Contains milk or milk products including lactose) )
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large carrot
- 1 spring onion
- 50 g wheat flour ( Contains cereals containing gluten or products made from them )
- 1 lime, waxed
- 10 g pumpkin seeds
- 150 g sour cream( Contains milk or milk products (including lactose) )
- 1 medium cucumber
- 75 g picked lettuce
- 12 ml Balsamic vinegar ( Contains cereals containing gluten (wheat) or products made from them, sulfur dioxide or sulfites)
- 10 g dill/parsley
- 8 g honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp Pepper or to taste
Energy (kJ) 2566 kJ
Energy (kcal) 613 calories
Saturated fatty acids10.0g
1. Cut off the ends of the zucchini and grate the zucchini coarsely. Squeeze the courgettes well – preferably put them in a clean kitchen towel and wring them out. Peel the carrot and also grate coarsely.
Cut the white and green parts of the spring onion separately into fine rings. Cut the cucumber into thin slices and cut the lime into wedges.
2. In a large bowl combine flour with 2 eggs, and beat the egg into a dough. Add the grated vegetables, white spring onion rings, and grated cheese and mix well.
Tip: If you don’t have any eggs at home, you can simply add 2 tbsp tablespoons of cold water.
3. Put the sour cream in a small bowl. Finely chop the dill and parsley leaves. Add both to the dripping. Mix everything well and season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat a large pan over medium-high heat without adding any fat, roast the pumpkin seeds for 3 – 4 minutes, then remove from the pan. In the same pan, heat 1 tbsp olive or avocado oil over medium-high heat.
Add the zucchini batter in portions using a tablespoon and bake the fritters on both sides for approx. 3 minutes until golden brown. Tip: Here you have to be patient and not turn the buffers too quickly.
5. While the pancakes are frying, in a large bowl, mix up a dressing of balsamic vinegar, honey, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add the lettuce, cucumber slices, and roasted pumpkin seeds and mix well.
6. Arrange the salad on plates and serve with the zucchini pancakes. Serve with herb sour cream and lime wedges. Enjoy your meal!