How To Make Coconut Curry with Cauliﬂower Rice
This coconut curry with cauliflower is the real deal, make sure you try it at home.
Ingredients for coconut curry with cauliflower rice:
1 Lb boneless Chicken thigh cutlets
2 tbsp Olive Oil
4 cloves garlic
2 tsp Green Thai Curry paste
1 tsp fresh grated ginger
2 tsp Sriracha
1 Can coconut cream
1 cup Broccoli
1 chopped Zucchini
2 Cups Chicken Stock
3 Cups Riced Cauliflower
- In a large frying pan, add 2 tablespoons of coconut cream and place on medium-high heat until bubbling.
- Add the diced onion and garlic and fry until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Add ginger and diced chicken and cook until browned.
- Add in curry paste and sriracha and cook for an additional two minutes until fragrant.
- Pour in the rest of the coconut cream, chicken stock, broccoli, and zucchini
- Reduce to a low-medium heat and leave to simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Add salt and extra chili sauce to taste.
- Prepare Cauliﬂower rice according to the directions on the package.
Serve immediately and enjoy.
➡ Nutritional Information:
Carbs 18.8g 21.01%
Net Carbs: 14g (15.64%)
Protein: 26.5g (29.61%)
Fat: 44.2g (49.39%)
Total Weight: 89.5g